During the first part of the 2021-2022 school year, the Teaching and Learning PL Series released an EBIP General Introduction and resources for EBIPs 1-3:
- Establishing the Learning Environment;
- Clarifying and Sharing Clear Learning Goals; and
- Explicit Teaching and Modeling.
These resources can be found on the Evidence-Based Instructional Practices webpage and include:
- An overview video;
- A narrative introduction that synthesizes the current research for the EBIP
- Facilitation considerations for structuring the professional learning; and
- Content-specific resources to support implementation.
Beginning in January, the Teaching and Learning PL Series will focus on EBIPs 4-6, which will be released on the following dates:
- Jan. 12: Classroom Discussion
- Feb. 16: Questioning
- March 16: Feedback
Receive the latest news about Kentucky standards by visiting kystandards.org and signing up for the newsletter.